Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 4

It seems to be going a bit more smoothly now. I've got little trouble getting out of bed after waking up, which is a relief. My last nap was strange, but I think it went well. It was kind of like, lights out, then boom, time to get up. I was definitely asleep, just the seemingly instant jump 20 minutes into the future was disorienting.

Only two things kept today from being perfect. First, I was bowling, and the other team was taking forever, so I effectively skipped the 12PM nap. The best I could do when the time rolled around was rest my head and close my eyes between frames. It kind of helped, or at least I believed it did haha. Second, when I over a friends house I ended up delaying the 8PM nap by 45 minutes or so. I felt surprisingly okay after all this. Perhaps this is why I went out like a light during the 12AM nap.

I'm excited to see how I feel in the next few days. Although, I have a bad feeling I won't be able to follow it during the first few days of college, which should be right after I start to feel the perks from it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

four days of slacking!